Jan 15, 2014

Humpday Confessions

Today I'm linking up with Kathy for some humpday confessions! 


HCDV


I figured it was time to mix things up, plus Kathy's blog is AMAZING. You really need to check her out! So today I am confessing to . . . 


. . . . . making a whole batch of cupcakes for Cooper's birthday, but frosting only two - one for him and one for me. I did store them in an airtight container though, so if I frost them tonight I can bring them into work and feed the masses tomorrow right??


. . . . . going to VIP last night and having a few beers with the guys. I've been telling myself with the start of the new year I will only go hang out on Friday's. But yesterday got the best of me and I stopped. There really are few things in life that are better than an ice cold beer after a long day. 




. . . . . not folding the laundry this week and therefore digging through the basket each morning for clean socks and underwear. 


. . . . . obsessing over planners. I'm trying not to spend the money, and make my own, but I might break down. I want the Emily Ley one, the Erin Condren one, just about everyone I see on Etsy, but especially the one from Plum Paper Designs, and of course I have it in my head that I can make one on my own. Seeing as how I can't even make this blog look cute, I don't know how I'm going to create electronic versions of the planner I see in my head. But, I'm going to give it a damn good effort! 


So what are you confessing to this week? I can tell you that I will be working hard on my version of a planner and hope to have something to show you guys next week. Have a good one and thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your new little place!! And I am so jealous over those beers. :)

    ReplyDelete