Jan 10, 2014

5 on Friday!

Time ran away from me today, so here is a quick little 5 on Friday post!

- ONE - 
Girls night dinner tonight. I'm very excited because I haven't seen this group of girls since September. Plus we are going somewhere that is new (for me) and I think I will like it! I'm even considering branching out and getting something very different for me . . . Review to come on Monday.



- TWO - 
I have two big goals for this weekend - work on the scrapbook for my Grandpa, and make my planner cute. I've been DYING for a new from Plum Paper Designs ever since Jenn wrote about them on her blog. But I have a perfectly good planner I bought last year, so I'm going to try and spruce it up and make it cute so I can use it another year or two. No reason to buy something when I already have one that works perfectly fine. 


- THREE - 
Cooper's 13th Birthday is on Monday so I've got to make some cupcakes this weekend. It's always fun to watch him try to eat a whole cupcake in one bite. But since he's getting up there in age I won't let him. 



- FOUR -
The family weekend snowmobile trip is set - February 14-17. I can't wait - and neither can the rest of my family. We are going to a new place this year - we will still rent a cabin, but this place is more of a "resort" and has clubhouses with an indoor pool and video games and lots of fun stuff for the kids (and me). Now all we can do is hope there is snow!!


- FIVE - 
Have you tried Graze yet? I just signed up today - all natural healthy snacks delivered every two weeks for only $6 a week. Sign me up! Oh when you sign up you will get 2 boxes for free! It's still by invite only, so if you want to join, be sure to use my friend code: 175FXQXXP - it will ask you for one when you go to sign up here.




Go link up for 5 on Friday and have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Cooper does look a pot like my Camille. :). I have the Lily Putlizer agenda that I love and had since last September but tempted to buy the Erin Condren one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oups.. Meant to write A LOT and not a pot!!

    ReplyDelete