Feb 5, 2014

Humpday Confessions

I'm linking up for another round of Humpday Confessions! If you haven't already go check Kathy out!

Ryan-Gosling-button


. . . No shocker here - I love the snow. Snow covered with about an inch of ice, I like very much less. I was pretty bummed that I couldn't stay in bed all day like most of the rest of Ohio today. And I'm very much not looking forward to shoveling the extremely heavy snow tonight.



. . . I've just discovered I'm poor. Cooper's vet bill last week was $450 and I just spent another $100 on medicine for him. He will be OK, but needs medicine to keep him strong. He is worth every penny, but I'm really going to have to watch my spending this month. Especially because I have to have his tests run again next month.


. . . I would KILL for a manicure right now (see above statement).



. . . I finally determined how I want my planner to work (only 36 days into the new year). I've printed off through April, but I don't have enough of the thick paper to print the rest of the year. There is a possibility there is more paper in my shed (art studio) but the fact that there is now 5 inches of snow and an inch of ice along the path to the shed, I think I'll just go buy some more.




. . .  I'm going to start packing for the snowmobile trip tonight. I've already made several lists, and will continue to do so until I'm in the car headed up north. I'm starting to get VERY excited for my trip!



So what are you confessing to on this fine humpday??

4 comments:

  1. Aww poor baby, I hope he's ok! I had to take Hawkeye to the vet to pay $72 for them to tell me she had allergies, give her benadryl. Her yearly appointment is in march, it'll be close to $300. Sigh. But I could never imagine not paying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, poor pup!! hope he's ok! vet bills are outrageous. i love the DIY planner :)

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw hope your pup gets better soon - i've had some annoying vet bills lately too! and i'm glad you stopped by my blog - glad to meet another buckeye! :)
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vet bills are the worst but so glad you doggie is going to be okay!

    ReplyDelete