Feb 18, 2014

Family Weekend

Hey Everyone - I'm back from my family trip. Sorry I didn't get my post up on Thursday - Kal-El is very upset he didn't get to tell his story. Something unexpected came up Wednesday evening and threw off my entire weekend. I was very upset I couldn't post his story, but you gotta roll with the punches sometimes. So Kal-El will have to wait for the next "Pets are People Too" linkup. 


I stayed off of all social media and all emails (work included!) for 4 days. I've got some catching up to do!! 


All in all it was a GREAT weekend. I'm going to leave you with a few pics, and will be back tomorrow with a full recap of the craziness. 




Snowmobiling is the main part of the trip. I mean we could gather as a family anywhere, but getting out on the sleds is the best! There was well over 3 feet of snow up there. The top right picture is of a groomer - they go over the trails so the ride is nice and smooth. My sister and I are on the top Left (I'm on the left), and my sister and nephew are on the bottom right. Everyone enjoyed the rides!





Family time was another main part of the trip. My mom wanted to spend quality time with all of her kids and grandkids. We played lots of games, watched movies, and told stories. And while we were all sledding, my mom stayed in by the fire, reading her book and drinking her wine. And if you didn't already notice, there is some rivalry in the family. . . unfortunately my brother is a M*ch*g*n fan, so his kids are too. My dad and I went to Ohio State, so we had to gang up on them.

I hope you all had a great weekend too!!


1 comment:

  1. That looks great! Family fun time, activities, and relaxation. You can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete