Jul 10, 2013

I'm Back - with SO WHAT Wednesday!

I am fully aware that I need to get back to blogging. I really enjoy it and just need to buckle down and make the time for it! 

For today, I'm jumping on the SO WHAT Wednesday bandwagon again . . . 


So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if . . . . 

  • My lawn really may be the longest it has ever gotten. This girl has a job and can only mow the lawn on weekends or after work. It's not my fault that it has rained EVERY SINGLE EVENING for about 6 evenings in a row. 
  • My car started making a funny noise and I panicked and took it to the shop. Only to be told that my tires are getting old and while the tread is still in the acceptable amount, they will make the noise until they are replaced.
  • I'm asking a co-worker to help me shop for my new tires. I can do a LOT of things on my own, but when it comes to cars, I don't have the knowledge, or the time to get the knowledge. 
  • I cared more about what stamps to use on my sister's wedding invitations, RSVP cards, shower invites, and bachlorette party invites than she did. I wanted everything to look perfect, and her response was, "I don't care as long as they get to the destination."
  • I'm ready for fall. I HATE the heat and humidity, and with fall comes Buckeye Football!!
  • I still have no idea what I'm going to do for the big 3-0 that is happening in less than a month. Worst comes to worst, I just go out drinking with my friends!
  • I bought myself a few superman items at the store over the weekend. You have to jump on the superman items while they are out - they aren't something you can always find!

Now go linkup with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and say SO WHAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment