Jul 11, 2013

If I Won The Lotto . . .

Today I am linking up with Holly and Kristie to dream of winning the jackpot.

button

Let's be honest - if you live in America, you have dreamed of winning the lottery. Even if you are from a family like me that NEVER purchased a lottery ticket. Let me tell you how exhilarating it was when I turned 18 and bought my first ticket (another story for another day).

So, in no particular order, I would . . . 


Build my dream house. In the center of 100+ acres of land. Said dream house has been being designed by moi since I was in high school. I even remember asking for one of those architecture designing CD-ROMS back in the day so I could "professionally" get my ideas down.

Have a LARGE in ground swimming pool in the back yard of this dream house. It would have to be at least 25 yards long in a section that was about 2 lanes wide so I could get my swim on every morning. But it would have an insane spa and some "fun" pool space too.

Have a workout swimming pool in the basement of the dream house. Because yes, I will always live somewhere that has 4 seasons, and there will be days months when it's too cold to swim outside.

Have a chef, cleaning team, lawn crew, pool crew, groomer for my pups, and whatever other crew I decide I need because I don't want to do the chores.

Start my own company. Although I hope to do this one day without winning the lotto, once I have enough funds to support myself, I will dive right into my dream job. I still haven't decided what that is though . . . Open a bagel and deli? Children's book store? Write a novel? Own a farm? 

On the farm note, I would open a large shelter for all kinds of animals that need rescued. And I would have 4 or 5 of my own doggies/kitties to keep me company. Although no one will ever be like this one . . .


Buy only humanely raised, all naturally fed meat. And have a private organic garden/greenhouse so I always had fresh veggies that I KNEW were clean and chemical free.

Buy my niece and nephew something insane that my brother would want to kill me for, just because I can. 

Oh, and make sure my parents are taken care of VERY well for the rest of their life. Kind of like they have made sure I have been taken care of my whole life. 


Yeah so that 452 Million Dollar Jackpot probably won't go very far in my world. I need to opt for the 89593 Billion one!! 

What would you do with your winnings? Link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment