Jun 5, 2013

SO WHAT Wednesday!

My first link up to SO WHAT Wednesday!


So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying SO WHAT if . . . . 

  • I let my dad do all of my yard work this weekend. It looks 1000x better when he does it, and honestly - he enjoys it! 
  • I then left the lawn bags on my driveway for 3 days before trash day. They were HEAVY and I wasn't about to drag them to the back yard and back out front for only 3 days. 
  • I'm already nervous about my plane ride next week. I'm only cutting years off my life and giving myself an ulcer right?
  • I had a full page of chores to accomplish this past weekend and did about 3 of them. They will still be there this weekend.
  • I refuse to get on a ladder to get in my attic or top shed storage without someone there. I'm not afraid of heights, but I am afraid of falling to my death, no one finding me for days, and Cooper eating my body.
  • I am officially on a countdown until "Man of Steel" comes out. Yeah, I'm a Superman freak.
  • The weather is absolutely gorgeous and perfect temperatures for sleeping, but I still have my AC blasting. The allergy coma I'm in the next day isn't worth saving the electricity. 

And, I WILL get to working on my blog this weekend. I know I'm missing a lot of things and it's pretty plain. First weekend without visitors or travel - at the top of my list! 

Have a great rest of the week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment