Apr 17, 2014

How Do You Do That?!

Today I'm linking up with Jackie for a "How Do You Do That" linkup



Jade and Oak


I thought this was a great idea because I'm confused about a lot of things in this world. I'm sure some of them will be similar to other bloggers, but these are things that I just don't get.


 . . . wear contact lenses for a significant amount of time? I used to be one of those people, but for the past few years I can't go longer than about 4 hours without wanting to gouge my eyes out. Time for some Lasik!


. . . wear high heels? Especially through the airport! Even when I was thin, I could only survive high heels for a brief time. I'm sorry but I'm not willing to stand around in misery for some fashion.


. . . use a hammer without hitting their finger. I like to think I'm fairly handy, and do a lot of stuff around my house. But there is NO way I can use the hammer and not hit a finger at least once. 


. . . speed excessively on the highway constantly but never get a ticket. I realize that we all go over the speed limit. But how do those people that drive at a constant 80mph never get tickets? I go 73 and seem to get a ticket.

. . . always look put together? Even when just leaving the gym? I'm sorry but I sweat. My hair is in a ponytail and there is no looking good going on. This occurs on Sundays when I clean my house too. I don't understand how you can stop by a friend's house when she is cleaning and looks perfect. Something I'm sure I will never look while cleaning.


. . . eat mushrooms? I can't get over the fact that it is a fungus. I have a similar issue with shrimp, since they are bugs of the ocean. In fact, if I think too much about any food I don't want to eat it. I wish I had the ability to just sit back and enjoy it!


So what confuses you? Make sure to linkup with Jackie and let us know! 

5 comments:

  1. I run around in high heels full time for the most part. I'm just used to them I guess? I understand why people don't wear them though. I never look put together, like ever. Even when I'm trying to be put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i said the same thing about going to the gym! and my contacts have been driving me crazy lately too. i take them out as soon as i get home from work! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the "always put together."-- I am 28 years old and can barely dress myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely take my contacts out (I know it's horrible) but I would still love to have Lasik, I'm not sure how I would act with no glasses or contacts since I've had them for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God I love mushrooms.

    I can't do my hair and only manage to wear makeup one or two days a week, so I'm not really a put together person.

    Heels blow. I hate them. They destroyed my feet and I won't wear them again.

    LASIK changed my life.

    ReplyDelete