May 10, 2013

Here Goes Nothing!

Well blog world - here I am. 



Not sure what I intend to do with this blog. Of course there are the usual blogs: Weight Loss, Mommy, DIY, Fashion and so on. Well I certainly could use some Weight Loss advice - I'm defiantly not about to write about that. I'm only a Mommy to some furry guys, so that won't work. I can do some DIY, but have a hard time finishing what I get myself into, so that might not work. And Fashion, well I've always been a jeans and tee-shirt kind of gal, so I'm out of luck there too.

Looks like this blog is going to be a little bit of everything, and most importantly me! I've been following some amazing bloggers for over a year now, so I figure why not give it a shot of my own!? What's the worst that can happen - I suck at it and no one follows me, so I stop. No biggie - much worse has happened!

I joined  Holly & Jake's linkup yesterday and loved writing. So hopefully you all decide I'm OK at this and keep on reading. 

There will definitely be more to come, but for now I will leave you with this:
(Yes I have cankles, yes my legs are as white as my socks, and yes I was very dirty.) 

I spent three and a half hours last night mowing my lawn. Typically it takes me about an hour and 15 mins. I was trying to get a good pic of how long it was in the back. . . . I don't let it get crazy in the front (I don't want to get one of those terrible letters from the homeowners association). 

Somehow the backyard didn't get cut for 9 days! I had to empty the bag 13 times, and actually ran the mower out of gas before I was through (I have NEVER done that before). So that's my reason for not having this blog updated at all. And of course afterwards I had to give the dog a bath because he was green up to his belly. Oh well - life of a homeowner and I LOVE it!! 

Have a great weekend everyone ~ and stop back Monday to see some changes!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment