The $15 dollar off coupon is HUGE, and it couldn't have come at a better time. I have a bunch of old towels and blankets and have been buying pet food and litter when I see it on sale and have a coupon. I planned on donating these things to a local shelter here. Then I saw they had an actual wish list, and it was mostly cleaning supplies. So my plan was to stock up on everything they wanted.
So here is what I got for the Up & Up deal:
- (2) Sponges - $1.69
- (2) Bleach - $1.70
- (2) Dish Soap - $1.87
- (2) Hand Sanitizer - $4.54
- (1) Glass Cleaner - $1.99
- (1) Travel Sized Lint Roller - $0.97 (not pictured because I forgot about it)
- (1) Lunch Bags - $1.99
- (1) Trash Bags - $8.99
- (1) 6-pack Paper Towels - $6.79
- (1) Mop - I can't find this on my receipt, so I'm assuming it didn't get checked out. Which is strange, because I remember handing her the oddly shaped object and she scanned it and I put it back in the cart. So while pictured here, it's not included in the total.
Total before: $40.33
Total after: $21.15 (not including tax)
** This included my $15 off coupon, Cartwheel offers, 5% off for using my Target card, and an additional 5% off my entire purchase (coupon for filling so many prescriptions). **
To me that's amazing - almost 50% of savings!
Since I had the extra 5% off my entire purchase (coupon for filling so many prescription - thanks Cooper!), some more cartwheel offers, and coupons, I decided to shop for some other stuff.
Here is what I purchased:
- (1) Cat Litter Box - $6.99
- (1) Cat Litter Scoop - $1.99 (not pictured)
- (1) Charmin Toilet Paper - $12.99
- (1) 10-pack Sharpies - $7.59
- (1) Tidy Cats Cat Litter - $7.79
- (1) Big Bottle Wisk Laundry Soap - $8.99
- (2) Arm & Hammer Cat Litter - $10.99
- (1) Woolite Dark Laundry Soap - $7.99
- (1) Bounce Dryer Sheets (200ct) - $7.99
- (1) Gold Bond Hand Repair - $3.89
- (1) 4-Pack Puffs Tissues - $4.79
Total Before: $92.68
Total After: $68.52 (not including tax)
** This included $15 in coupons, Cartwheel offers, 5% off for using my Target card, and an additional 5% off my entire purchase (coupon for filling so many prescriptions). **
Again, a big savings - just over 25%!
Now not all of this stuff is going to the Animal Shelter, but I still got some amazing deals and felt that I made the most out of my shopping trip.
I have to give another shout-out to Ang because not only would I have missed that $15 off Up & Up products, blogging about couponing is a pain in the ass! I totally copied her format of how to present the details - so thanks Ang!!
Do you coupon? Have you had any huge savings or deals lately? I love saving money, so please share if you know of anything great going on!