May 9, 2013

Jake & Holly's Finish the Sentence Linkup




Well I said I was going to do it, so I must keep my word. Here is my first post AND my first linkup. I just can't get enough Holly & Jake. So, here's some random info about me, and keep coming back for more, because now that I've dipped my toes, I'm gonna jump all the way!! 





button



Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)....I fry in the sun, while they get nice and tan. I didn't get any of the Native American genes.

My best friend says...I have "Stephanieisms" because of all of my OCD and anxiety. Thankfully he tells me they don't bother him. 

People call me...the Superman freak. I have been a huge fan since I was very young, and know almost any detail you want to know about anything Superman. I'm counting down the days for the release of "Man of Steel"



I most often dream...EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. And I remember everything in full detail. And then I have to call the people I dreamed about and fill them in. I have a fear that if I don't let them know what I dreamed, it might come true and then it will be my fault! 

The best part of my day...is when I walk through my door after work. My pup is super excited to see me, and even the kitties come out from hiding to greet me. Of course, as soon as I say hi to everyone I grab an ice cold Bud Select - so that's pretty good too. 

I really don't understand...why some people love fishing. I get it if you are fishing to get food to eat. But why on earth would you wait quietly to put a big hook in a fish's mouth only to rip it out and throw the fish back in the water. Not only does it seem awfully mean to that fish, but I just don't see the point! Then again, sometimes I wonder why I like to chase a tiny ball around acres of land in an attempt to put said ball into a tiny hole. . . .

I get really annoyed...when people can't figure out when to go in a 4-way stop. PAY ATTENTION when you drive up!! It's really not that difficult, and traffic would go a LOT faster if you would just GO. I have no patience for people that hesitate. 

There's nothing like an...ice cold beer after mowing the lawn. Something about yard work SCREAMS "drink a beer" to me. And after I'm covered in grass clippings and all sweaty, I like to sit and admire my crooked mowing lines with a beer in my hand. 

Lately, I can't get enough...of sitting on my patio. This time last year we had skipped spring and were already in the mid 80s everyday. I'm loving the low to mid 70s. Me, my pup, a book, and a beer make an appearance on the patio several times a week. 

One thing I am NOT is...unorganized. Everything about my life is super organized, right down to my purse. And I'm not going to bed at night until things are put back in their place. Yeah, that's the OCD kicking in again.

I spent too much money on...getting my dog healthy. But, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would spend all my money and put myself in serious debt for this pooch. He's my best bud, and he is doing SO much better now! 



I want to learn....EVERYTHING. Seriously, if I could just be a full time student for the rest of my life, while having all of the money I need to do anything my heart desires, I would be content. I love learning about anything - even things like how to install a new kitchen faucet. 

If I ever met Tom Welling, I would...probably have an extreme panic attack and not say a word.

I can't stop...designing my dream home. It is constantly changing, and it will only take about 4 billion dollars to make, but a girl can dream right?

Never have I ever...smoked a cigarette. Or even put one in my mouth! 

Reese Witherspoon...rocks. So what if she tried to get out of a ticket - wouldn't we all if we thought it was a possibility? 



Well that's it for now. I hope you keep coming back - I promise I will make this little space prettier and more interesting as time goes on. I couldn't miss this link up today so I had to start blogging a little before I was ready. Have a wonderful Thursday! 

2 comments:

  1. Found you though the link up. :) Aw, sorry about your fur baby. :( I've spent too much money on trying to get mine well too. She lost an eye just recently. It was so hard to deal with emotionally...and financially. I would totally do it over again though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are blogging! You're such a funny writer, Steph! Thanks for linking up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete